2Summary: This program is designed for the Technical, Tactical formation of the players between the ages of 8 to 19 years old.
Boys & Girls
|Age Group||Birth Year|
|U8 Future Stars||2015|
- 10 months seasonal program (August 2022 through May 2022)
- Fees must be paid by the 5th day of each month.
- A late fee of $ 20.00 will be assessed upon failure to pay by the 10th of each month.
Choose the right Payment Option:
Depending in the month a player is registered, some of the payment options may not be available.
|Payment Plan||Payments Available||Payments Dates|
|Option #1||Single Payment||Any time|
|Option #2||10 Payments||Until August 31, 2022
* Additional payment options (special finance arrangements) are available upon request to the club director.
* The monthly fee is payable every month regardless of how many times the child comes to practice during the month.
What is included in the registration fees?
- Player registration
- Coaches monthly fees
- Accidental injury insurance (excess)
- Game field rental (for official league games) and/or maintenance as required.
- Memberships with USYSA, FYSA, and one of SFUYSA, MDSL and SFYSA as required.
- One league team registration fees with either SFUYSA, SFYSA or MDSL. (usually the team regular season)
- Uniform Package consisting of: (2) Training uniform set (2 shirts, 2 shorts, 2 socks), (1) Extra Practice Shirt, (1) Home uniform set, (1) Away uniform set (shirt, shorts and socks)
- Technical Training with Top Class 1 time per week.
- Strength, Speed, Agility and Conditioning training with Prodigy Soccer 1 time per week
- Each registration will include 10 raffle tickets $100 value (raffle will be held on the month of December). You have the option of selling the tickets and keeping the proceeds. Additional books can be purchased for a reduced rate.
- Warm-up Bags can be ordered separately for $40.00. UNO by Playermaker can be ordered by any Player for a cost of $175
- The price for additional uniform or equipment will be based on the cost at the time of purchase.
- When purchasing soccer equipment (bags, warm-up, etc.), they must be purchased through the Miami Strike Force. (Shoes and shinguards are excluded)
- All returned checks will be assessed a $25.00 fee.
The following are estimated fees that may apply in addition to the Registration fees:
Tournament fees: Average of $60.00 – $125.00 for each tournament per player
Coaches’ tournament expenses: For tournaments located fifty (50) miles or less from Three Lakes Park, $60.00 for the weekend.
For tournaments located above fifty (50) miles from Three Lakes Park, $60.00 per day plus $ .75\mile.
For tournaments that require hotel stay, the team is to pay the coach’s Hotel accommodations (share rooms when possible) and airfare when needed.
Coaches’ league games expenses: For participating in a regular season league, no league expenses are allowed since participating in a league is part of the player registration fees.
Referee Fees: $50.00 – $75.00 per season per player
Additional League participation: $60.00 – $80.00 (referee fees and team registration)
Competitive Soccer Program fees for the 2022-2023 season
* Installment Plan Schedule Summary starting in June, 2022
Single Payment Plan (Available All Year)
- $1,700 For the Season (U8 – U10)
- $1,800 For the Season (U11-U12)
- $1,900 For the Season (U13 – U19)
10 Payments Plan (Only Available Until August 31st 2022)
- $190 Per Month (Total of $1,900) U8 – U10
- $200 Per Month (Total of $2,000) U11-U12
- $210 Per Month (Total of $2,100) U13 – U19
* Installment Plan Schedule Summary starting August, 2022
Note: Should the player wish to transfer to another club prior to the end of the seasonal year, or be released from the club, the player/parents will be required to pay a $500.00 transfer/release fee to MSF, in addition to fulfilling all financial obligations (registration fees for the season) before the transfer/release is processed.
A player must fulfill all their financial obligations with the club regardless of the registration payment plan option taken or if the player stops playing before the end of the season.
A player may be placed in “not in good standing” with the state association (FYSA) for failure to fulfill all their financial obligations with the club.