Summary: This program is designed for the Technical, Tactical formation of the players between the ages of 8 to 19 years old.
BOYS & GIRLS
10 months seasonal program (August 2020 through May 2021)
Fees must be paid by the 10th day of each month.
A late fee of $ 20.00 will be assessed upon failure to pay by the 10th of each month.
Chose the right Payment Option:
Depending in the month a player is registered, some of the payment options may not be available.
|Payment Plan||Payments Available||Payments Dates|
|Option #1||Single Payment||Any time|
|Option # 2||10 Payments||Until August 31, 2020|
Additional payment options (special finance arrangements) are available upon request to the club director.
The monthly fee is payable every month regardless of how many times the child comes to practice during the month.
What is included in the registration fees?
- Player registration
- Coaches monthly fees
- Accidental injury insurance (excess)
- Game field rental (for official league games) and/or maintenance as required.
- Memberships with USYSA, FYSA, and one of SFUYSA, MDSL and SFYSA as required.
- One league team registration fees with either SFUYSA, SFYSA or MDSL. (usually the team regular season)
- Uniform Package consisting of: (1) Training uniform set (1 shirts, 1 shorts, 1 socks), (1) Backpack, (1) Home uniform set, (1) Away uniform set (shirt, shorts and socks)
- Each registration will include a $100 raffle tickets (raffle will be held on the month of December). You have the option of selling the tickets and keeping the proceeds.
Note: Warm-up Jackets can be ordered separately. The cost of each item is $40.00.
- a) The price for additional uniform or equipment will be based on the cost at the time of purchase.
- b) When purchasing soccer equipment (bags, warm-up, etc.), they must be purchased through the Miami Strike Force. (Shoes and shinguards are excluded)
- c) All returned checks will be assessed a $25.00 fee.
The following are estimated fees that may apply in addition to the Registration fees:
Tournament fees: $ 45.00 - $ 125.00 for each tournament per player
Coaches’ tournament expenses: For tournaments located twenty (20) to fifty (50) miles from Three Lakes Park, $ 45.00 per day.
For tournaments located above fifty (50) miles from Three Lakes Park, $ 45.00 per day plus $ .55\mile.
For tournaments that require hotel stay, the team is to pay the coach’s Hotel accommodations (share rooms when possible) and airfare when needed.
Coaches’ league games expenses: For participating in a regular season league, no league expenses are allowed since participating in a league is part of the player registration fees.
Referee Fees: $ 50.00 - $ 75.00 per season per player
Additional League participation: $ 60.00 - $ 80.00 (referee fees and team registration)
Competitive Soccer Program fees for the 2020-2021 season
Installment Plan Schedule Summary starting in June, 2020
Single Payment Plan (Available All Year)
- $1,350 For the Season
(10) Payments Plan (ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL August 31st 2020)
- $150 Per Month (Total of $1,500)
Installment Plan Schedule Summary starting in August, 2020
NOTE: Should the player wish to transfer to another club prior to the end of the seasonal year, or be released from the club, the player/parents will be required to pay a $500.00 transfer/release fee to MSF, in addition to fulfilling all financial obligations (registration fees for the season) before the transfer/release is processed.
A player must fulfill all their financial obligations with the club regardless of the registration payment plan option taken or if the player stops playing before the end of the season.
A player may be placed in “not in good standing” with the state association (FYSA) for failure to fulfill all their financial obligations with the club.