Summary: This program is designed for the Technical, Tactical formation of the players between the ages of 8 to 19 years old.
BOYS & GIRLS
10 months seasonal program (august 2017 through may 2018)
Fees must be paid by the 10th day of each month.
A late fee of $ 20.00 will be assessed upon failure to pay by the 10th of each month.
Chose the right Payment Option:
Depending in the month a player is registered, some of the payment options may not be available.
|Payment Plan||Payments Available||Payments Dates|
|Option #1||Single Payment||August 31, 2017|
|Option # 2||9 Payments||Until August 31, 2017|
|Option # 3||7 Payments||Until September 30, 2017|
|Option # 4||5 Payments||Until October 31, 2017|
The monthly fee is payable every month regardless of how many times the child comes to practice during the month.
What is included in the registration fees?
- Player registration with
- Coaches fees.
- Accidental injury insurance (excess) with
- Game field rental (for official league games) and/or maintenance as required.
- Memberships with USYSA, FYSA, and one of SFUYSA, MDSL and SFYSA as required.
- One league team registration fees with either SFUYSA, SFYSA or MDSL. (usually the team regular season)
- Uniform Package consisting of: (1) Training uniform set, (1) Home uniform set, (1) Away uniform set (shirt, shorts and socks), (1) Adidas back pack.
Uniform Package: $ 175.00 (if purchased separately)
- a) The price for additional uniform or equipment will be based on the cost at the time of purchase.
- b) When purchasing soccer equipment (bags, warm-up, etc), they must be purchased through the Miami Strike Force. (Shoes are excluded)
- c) All returned checks will be assessed a $25.00 fee.
The following are estimated fees that may apply in addition to the Registration fees:
Tournament fees: $ 35.00 - $ 90.00 for each tournament per player (estimated)
Coaches’ tournament expenses: Located north of Wellington, $ 35.00 per day.
For tournaments north of Wellington/West Palm Beach that requires hotel stay, $ 50.00 per day plus $ .45/mile. In addition, the team is to pay the coach’s hotel accommodations (share rooms when possible) and air fare when needed.
Coaches’ league games expenses: Only FSPL or State League level @ $ 35.00 per day plus $ .45/mile for games located north of Sunrise and south of Wellington
Referee Fees: $ 45.00 - $ 60.00 per season per player
Additional League participation: $ 45.00 - $ 60.00 (referee fees and team registration)
Competitive Soccer Program fees for the 2017-2018 season
Payment Plan Option #1 (MUST BE PAID BY AUGUST 31th 2017)
|U8 - U10 Teams||$ 1125.00|
|U11 - U12 Teams||$ 1275.00|
|U13 - U15 Teams||$ 1375.00|
|U16 - U19 Teams||$ 1425.00|
Payment Plan Option # 2
(5) Payments Plan (ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL OCTOBER 31th 2017)
|U8 - U10 Teams||$ 235.00||$ 1175|
|U11 - U12 Teams||$ 265.00||$ 1325|
|U13 - U15 Teams||$ 285.00||$ 1425|
|U16 - U19 Teams||$ 295.00||$ 1475|
Payment Plan Option # 3
(7) Payments Plan (ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30th 2017)
|U8 - U10 Teams||$ 175.00||$ 1225|
|U11 - U12 Teams||$ 195.00||$ 1365|
|U13 - U15 Teams||$ 210.00||$ 1470|
|U16 - U19 Teams||$ 215.00||$ 1505|
Payment Plan Option # 4
(9) Payments Plan (ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL AUGUST 31st 2017)
|U8 - U10 Teams||$ 140.00||$ 1260|
|U11 - U12 Teams||$ 155.00||$ 1395|
|U13 - U15 Teams||$ 166.00||$ 1494|
|U16 - U19 Teams||$ 170.00||$ 1530|
NOTE: Should the player wish to transfer to another club prior to the end of the seasonal year, or be released from the club, the player/parents will be required to pay a $300.00 transfer/release fee to MSF, in addition to fulfilling all financial obligations (registration fees for the season) before the transfer/release is processed.
A player must fulfill all their financial obligations with the club regardless of the registration payment plan option taken or if the player stops playing before the end of the season.
A player may be placed in “not in good standing” with the state association (FYSA) for failure to fulfill all their financial obligations with the club.