Miami Strike Force strives be the best youth soccer organization by creating a culture that provides a foundation for all players to reach their fullest potential on and off the field while having the ultimate soccer experience.
OUR PRIORITY WILL BE TO DOMINATE THE GAME
- WHEN IN POSSESSION- Maintain the ball with a purpose and players off the ball constantly in motion
- OUT OF POSSESSION- Win the ball back as quickly and organized as possible with collective high pressure
- IN TRANSITION - Immediately identify the appropriate reaction, both individually and collectively.
- STYLE OF PLAY – Attacking based with a focus on ball possession and being able to move forward by connecting the ball thru lines on the field.
- PLAYER-CENTRIC - All training is based on the player and not coaches/parents, striving to create environments that help the player develop within the game.
- DEVELOPMENT WITHIN A TEAM – Helping players develop within a team setting.
- CREATING PASSION – Creating a passion for the game of soccer, their team and Miami Strike Force.
- HOLISTIC APPROACH – Input and consideration for all interconnected aspects of the game, the athlete and the desired outcome.
- EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING - The evaluation, analysis and reflection of experiences to develop competencies and improve behavior
- REALITY BASED LEARNING – The game is what drives changes in behavior, reflection and decision making for the player/the team and the coach.